1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching in Qatar ??

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by adelinepamposh, May 24, 2011.

1. I'm deeply considering applying for some teaching vacancies in Qatar. I'd like to get your opinions about teaching in Qatar (salary scale, living conditions and benefits provided by schools,...)
    Through my interent researchs I found some vacancies in apparently good schools, as a french teacher, as you may have noticed with my English I'm french, or as a special need teacher.
    I have lot of questions which I would like to share with people who are/have experiencing/-ed teaching in Qatar.
    Thanks for all the info you could give me.

2. I'm deeply considering applying for some teaching vacancies in Qatar. I'd like to get your opinions about teaching in Qatar (salary scale, living conditions and benefits provided by schools,...)
    Through my interent researchs I found some vacancies in apparently good schools, as a french teacher, as you may have noticed with my English I'm french, or as a special need teacher.
    I have lot of questions which I would like to share with people who are/have experiencing/-ed teaching in Qatar.
    Thanks for all the info you could give me.