1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice

Teaching in Hong Kong with Welsh QTS

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by DaisysLot, Apr 5, 2011.

  1. DaisysLot

    DaisysLot Senior commenter

    The English GTC still indeed exists, and would be a long way of abolishment yet - no formal decision forthcoming until next March, and then a plan for restructure or alternative prior to it's complete demise. Registering with the GTC is no different to registering with the GTCW - If they are that concerned you can ring the GTC and transfer your registration prior to departure for Hong Kong.
  2. darkness

    darkness New commenter

    You cannot change where your QTS was issued though. Of course you can register with both the GTCE and GTCW, but where your QTS was issued, you cannot. Seek clarification if the issue is of if you are registered with the GTCE or not. If it is then just transfer it over or be registered for both.

Share This Page