1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching in China

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by quinland, May 5, 2017.

1. quinland

quinland New commenter

As a young teacher I'm always on the lookout for new opportunities. There are lots of websites out there and plenty of agencies to keep a person busy but there are also too many dead ends. However not too long ago I received a message on WhatsApp from someone who works in China.

[This comment/section/image has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions]

This is how my journey began and if you're interested, let me know. If you have questions, let me know. If you have anything to share, let me know. This is the start of a thread which should be helpful to everyone, particularly those new to TES online, just joining the Staffroom. Thanks, and have a great end to the academic year!

Quinland

2. quinland

quinland New commenter

N.B. This is the first time I'm writing in the community. Apologies if this isn't the appropriate place. Happy to accept guidance!