1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Teaching in Australia for just 1 year

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by crowsnestjt, Mar 6, 2017.

  1. crowsnestjt

    crowsnestjt New commenter


    My girlfriend is a primary school teacher and I work in landscaping. We both would like to go to Australia to work for a year either January 2018 or 2019, I know I'll need to get a working holiday visa and not stay in one job for longer than 6 months but I won't be teaching. However what sort of visa will my girlfriend need to get? She would really love to stay at one school for the whole year and not move around schools, this would rule her out of the holiday working visa but what sort of visa will she need. is teaching in Australia for just a year and in one place common? Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Share This Page