1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching in academies

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by dusseld1, May 14, 2012.

1. dusseld1

dusseld1 New commenter

I am at present working in a small International School in Europe and am looking to either find a Head of Drama /Faculty internationally or Head of Drama/Arts faculty in the UK.
    There are a few jobs advertised at Academies and I wondered if there is anyone out there working at one, who could give me some info, good or bad.
    Many thanks

2. dusseld1

dusseld1 New commenter

I am at present working in a small International School in Europe and am looking to either find a Head of Drama /Faculty internationally or Head of Drama/Arts faculty in the UK.
    There are a few jobs advertised at Academies and I wondered if there is anyone out there working at one, who could give me some info, good or bad.
    Many thanks

3. dusseld1

dusseld1 New commenter

Thanks for that, have now got an interview in a comp near where I used to work.
    still quite interested in academies so depending what happens tomorrow may still apply.
    I think you're right flexibility is the key.

4. Hi
    We have some unqualified teachers, we have HLTA's who work with Intervention groups. Think it depends on the post you apply for.
    Good luck!