1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Teaching ICT or Computer Science Abroad

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by zikjohnny, Apr 24, 2017.

  1. zikjohnny

    zikjohnny New commenter

    Hello everyone,

    Currently, I am working as a Faculty (Computer Science) in one of the best English medium school in Bangladesh. But I want to teach abroad. Especially in the schools of UK, UAE, New Zealand etc at secondary or O-Level.

    What should I do now? Is there any special qualification needed?

    With thanks
    Zahirul Islam Khan
    Faculty (Computer Science), SCHOLASTICA
    M.Sc in ICT (BUP)
    B.Sc in EEE (AUST)
    Dhaka, Bangladesh.
  2. Sherbear320

    Sherbear320 New commenter

    Hi to teach in NZ you need a 3year undergrad plus alone or two year postgrad in ed which gives you what was qts in the U.K.

    Teaching jobs well permenant can be difficult to get here cs is called digital tach here it is part of technology but moving to a seperate strand. Once you have your qualifications you have to get them verified by nzqa and then your teaching qualms assessed by the education council.

    I originally moved from the UK my previous teaching and related postgrad work was credit when it came to the pay scale.


Share This Page