1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching Grammar - one term research project

Discussion in 'Primary' started by eddiecarron, Jul 19, 2012.

1. I am starting a pilot project to teach the grammar required for the test next May and am looking for Y6 teachers to take part. The project starts in September and runs through to the end of the term. There are no costs involved and I require no performance or other pre or post data. All I will be asking is that those taking part complete a simple box-ticking research proforma at the end of term. The project resources are being sent out at the beginning of term and involve (1) completion computerised exercises (10/15 mins) and (2) followed by a printed exercise which is very suitable for either homework or class assignment.
    I already have another one-term literacy project running in parallel with this one and schools already regiistered to take part in that project may not apply to also take part in this one.
    Email me at eddiecarron@btconnect.com for further details.

2. I am starting a pilot project to teach the grammar required for the test next May and am looking for Y6 teachers to take part. The project starts in September and runs through to the end of the term. There are no costs involved and I require no performance or other pre or post data. All I will be asking is that those taking part complete a simple box-ticking research proforma at the end of term. The project resources are being sent out at the beginning of term and involve (1) completion computerised exercises (10/15 mins) and (2) followed by a printed exercise which is very suitable for either homework or class assignment.
    I already have another one-term literacy project running in parallel with this one and schools already regiistered to take part in that project may not apply to also take part in this one.
    Email me at eddiecarron@btconnect.com for further details.