1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching Expressive Art GCSE to SEN students.

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by t-j, Feb 24, 2008.

1. t-j

t-j

Hi - I am looking to teach Expressive Art GCSE in a special school with MLD students. Does anyone have a scheme of work/outline which I could use to present to the head as a possible program to work to.
    Would be looking at working with the moving images and art based options of the AQA specification. Need to present to head to see whether viable to follow through with our students. Thanks

2. t-j

t-j

Hi - I am looking to teach Expressive Art GCSE in a special school with MLD students. Does anyone have a scheme of work/outline which I could use to present to the head as a possible program to work to.
    Would be looking at working with the moving images and art based options of the AQA specification. Need to present to head to see whether viable to follow through with our students. Thanks