1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching Assistant interview task

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by Ermiles1, May 9, 2012.

1. Hi Everyone,

Im new to this! I have an interview next week for a teaching assistant job and have been asked to prepare a task to last for 15minutes. This is for a group of 6 pupils year 2/3. Im not sure what task to do for this as it is judging my interaction and behavioural management skills. I was thinking of maybe reading a small section of Harry Potter and trying to create a small question session afterwards? This will be my first interview and Ive only volunteered one day a week in a school. Any advice will be great! Thanks

2. Hi Everyone,

Im new to this! I have an interview next week for a teaching assistant job and have been asked to prepare a task to last for 15minutes. This is for a group of 6 pupils year 2/3. Im not sure what task to do for this as it is judging my interaction and behavioural management skills. I was thinking of maybe reading a small section of Harry Potter and trying to create a small question session afterwards? This will be my first interview and Ive only volunteered one day a week in a school. Any advice will be great! Thanks