1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching all of KS2 together in one class! Help!

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by oenetheras1, Jun 1, 2010.

1. My final teaching placement is in a tiny school with only 30 children in KS2. I therefore have to teach them all together for everything except Maths and English. I know this will take great differentiation skills in theory, but having only taught large same age classes on other placements, I feel quite overwhelmed by the prospect. Can anyone offer any helpful advice?

2. My final teaching placement is in a tiny school with only 30 children in KS2. I therefore have to teach them all together for everything except Maths and English. I know this will take great differentiation skills in theory, but having only taught large same age classes on other placements, I feel quite overwhelmed by the prospect. Can anyone offer any helpful advice?

3. Hello and welcome to the forums.
    You may not get much response in this forum but there are over 100 others to choose from. Simply click on one from the list on the left side.
    <font size="2">If you get stuck, I can help you or visit our </font>help pages<font size="2"> by clicking "Help" at the bottom of any page.</font>
    Best wishes
    Beverley, Community Manager