1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching Activity Interview

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by stacieleigh, May 29, 2011.

1. I've been selceted for interview and was wondering if people could give me any advice on a teaching activity I have to do? Here is what I have to do:

The children in Reception have recently visited Goodwood Home Farm. I have to work with a group 10 Reception children to deliver a 20 minute activity in a classroom with access to an interactive whiteboard and the outside learning environment. I will be required to use a text from a book of my choice which is age appropriate linked to and focuses on Knowledge and Understanding of the World. Ideas for cross curricular activities from the book of my choice will be pursued at interview.

Any ideas will help!

Thanks!
    Stacie :)

2. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

The form here is that you plan it out for yourself, starting (of course) with the learning objective and we tell you if we think your ideas are appropriate or not.
    Then you can go away and change them if you want to.
    But you must try to plan this out for yourself, otherwise it's not your planning the head is seeing, is it?