1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching abroad

Discussion in 'Governors' started by sumayya_patel, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Hi, quick question.... I am one of those unlucky peeps who is doing ever so well in my PGCE Course but have failed the Skills test. This means I will get my PGCE cert but will not get my NQT status until another two years prior to passing the test after two years. I wanted to know.... if I can I still teach abroad as a teacher? as I will get my PGCE cert? Also many jobs I have seen abroad says you need a PGCE.

2. Hi, quick question.... I am one of those unlucky peeps who is doing ever so well in my PGCE Course but have failed the Skills test. This means I will get my PGCE cert but will not get my NQT status until another two years prior to passing the test after two years. I wanted to know.... if I can I still teach abroad as a teacher? as I will get my PGCE cert? Also many jobs I have seen abroad says you need a PGCE.

3. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

As a governor I'm flattered you think we governors might be able to answer that but I'm pretty sure this isn't the right forum for this question.
    Maybe the 'Teaching overseas' forum is the best place to re-post this?