1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching abroad

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by Lisander, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Hello,
    I am a teacher living abroad.For the past four years, I have been teaching english to non-native pupils.I have been finding it extremely difficult to find a suitable teaching postion in a decent school,not having recent experience.Also, not possessing mininmum two years experience does not help either.I have no plans to return to the UK to gain QTS. I really aspire to teach and have great potential.Any ideas how to proceed ?
    Any advice and thoughts shared would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Hello,
    I am a teacher living abroad.For the past four years, I have been teaching english to non-native pupils.I have been finding it extremely difficult to find a suitable teaching postion in a decent school,not having recent experience.Also, not possessing mininmum two years experience does not help either.I have no plans to return to the UK to gain QTS. I really aspire to teach and have great potential.Any ideas how to proceed ?
    Any advice and thoughts shared would be appreciated.
    Thanks