1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teachers, we need some self-esteem!

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by finny, May 30, 2012.

1. What other profession would not allow for transparency when finding out about prospective places of work? We need to be allowed to discuss openly and with balanced views different schools and options for employment. Freedom of speech is important, and allowing a balanced opinion board will allow for us teachers to make more informed decisions about prospective employment opportunities. Particularly overseas.
    With that in mind, advice sought about Muscat International School. Should I apply?

2. oops, finny , you are brave .......

3. There a couple of worthwhile schools to apply to in Oman/Muscat. My contacts, if I remember rightly, say this isn't one of them.

4. Wasn't there another post on this thread - just about early morning coffee time? If so what happened to it? Strange...
    Mind you I do that-that is censor myself. One has to be very careful on here.
    Naah, can't be, must have been dreaming or having a nightmare. [​IMG]

5. MPs might not be keen.

6. Haha!