1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teacher's Mark Books

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Danger Mouse1, Oct 5, 2007.

1. I'm trying to get hold of just a plain teacher's mark book - nothing fancy, just an old-fashioned A4 paper/card covered mark book. Any ideas/websites where I might me able to get hold of one?

Thanks.

2. I'm trying to get hold of just a plain teacher's mark book - nothing fancy, just an old-fashioned A4 paper/card covered mark book. Any ideas/websites where I might me able to get hold of one?

Thanks.

3. K76

K76

We get them from one of the big catalogues - they're blue and in packs of 5 - either Hope or YPO, think it's Hope. Called Record Books.

4. I'd love an answer to this too! Buying them from a catalogue in packs is fine if the school is buying them, but not all do. I thought I'd be able to find one at Staples or similar, but no luck so far!

Best I've managed so far is just to create a record sheet on the computer and print out lots of copies. It's not the same, though.

Sorry not to be more help!!

5. I got mine from Educational Planning Books, Tel. (01433) 651010 or sales@epb-ltd.co.uk. Can get them singly.

6. Ooh, thanks bahumbug. Soft or hard back? How much each?

7. Many thanks.

I'll take a look.

8. Thanks for that choccat. It's certainly what I was after. Hope it fills your need too Danger Mouse.

9. RHINO Teachers record mark book,
    A4, 80 pages 42 rows, 40 columns </h1>by RHINO

<font size="1">

from Amazon. About &pound;5</font>

<font size="1">Tasha</font>