1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teachers' Conference @ Univ, Oxford

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by amc501, May 23, 2011.

1. Hello, my name is Anne-Marie and I am the Access and Schools Liaison Officer at University College, Oxford.

I am in the process of organising our upcoming Teachers' Conference here at the College. The event will take place on the afternoon and early evening of 6th July.

We generally assemble in College for a cup of tea between 4:30pm and 5:00pm, which gives teachers the chance to talk informally before beginning a series of ‘break out’ discussions with tutors on topics of general interest, with lots of opportunities for questions. This is usually followed by a summary session; then drinks and dinner in our dining Hall. We are able to offer limited accommodation at University College to those who are unable to travel to and from Oxford within one day.

Booking forms are available upon request by emailing me on: access@univ.ox.ac.uk

I hope this may be of interest to some members of the forum. Please feel free to post any questions on this thread.

Thanks,

Anne-Marie