1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teachers are moving away

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by DrRosie12, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Hi! I've got teachers leaving school. The place is crazy!

I had this one Maths teachers who said something to me about the Principal. I just kept it to myself....... and you know what, a few other teachers are leaving now. You think if I told him that they teachers dont like him, it would help him try to assess the school better? I don't know.
    Lost,
    Of no help.

2. Hi! I've got teachers leaving school. The place is crazy!

I had this one Maths teachers who said something to me about the Principal. I just kept it to myself....... and you know what, a few other teachers are leaving now. You think if I told him that they teachers dont like him, it would help him try to assess the school better? I don't know.
    Lost,
    Of no help.

3. FollyFairy

FollyFairy Occasional commenter

I am not sure what you are asking - are you asking whether you should tell your Principal that people are leaving cause they don't like him? If this is the question, it does depend what role you have in the school and what sort of relationship you have with the Principal... however, I advise against it...

4. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Lead commenter

Mind your own business and concentrate on doing your job.

5. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

I would say that if staff are so pale as to leave, then best of luck to them. To leav because they don't like the principal, perhaps indicates they need to grow bulbous objects between their legs and learn to work with people in a professional capacity regardless of emotions or personal feelings.

6. sigh

TROLL
    look at the "joined date" and when they first posted their "workplace dilemma"