1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

#Teacher5adayBuddyBox

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by Victoria1987, Aug 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 New commenter

Hi all,
    Just thought I'd share this here. I run a wellbeing scheme called #Teacher5adayBuddyBox another stem of the #Teacher5aday initiative developed my Martyn Reah over on twitter.

The idea of my scheme is essentially participants sign up and get matched with a wellbeing buddy - somebody that checks in on them now and then and sends them treats in the form of a #Teacher5adayBuddyBox.

Although the scheme is mostly done via twitter you can still sign up if you only have a personal email address, although you may have to wait a little longer for another email only buddy.

The scheme is voluntary and is your responsibility to make contact and send out boxes, however it is incredibly fun and positive for wellbeing.

To find out more click here

If you have any questions feel free to ask here, by direct message or via twitter.