1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

teacher training survey - camera prize

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by worthersoriginal, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Hi guys,
    I am trying to collect some data about teacher training which I hope will be helpful in supporting third sector organisations to develop their free training offering for classroom teachers.
    I would be massively grateful if you would take 10 mins to fill out my survey on survey monkey. To make it worth your while I will be conducting a prize draw from those who fill it out. The prize is a very nice camera that you can use with your classes here:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Flip-Generation-minutes-recording-Stabilisation/dp/B004323HGA/ref=sr_1_16?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1314376379&sr=1-16
    To take the survey, click on the link below. It should take no more than 10 mins.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TeacherTrainingUK2011
    Thanks a lot for your help,
    Megan

2. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

Hmm, there is an error in the first question, it doesn't let you select "other" for subject - and as you haven't included MFL in the list of subjects, I doubt you'll have much luck from this forum. Shame, as MFL teachers are some of the most dedicated, active professionals around here and always keen to help. Perhaps you could reword the first question to include them as one of the major subjects?

3. Hey Noemie, thanks for pointing out the error in the survey. It's fixed now and I have added MFL as a category. It was a mistake on my part that it wasn't there in the first place.

The survey will be open for another week or so so there is plenty of time for other MFL'ers to have a go. I'd really value your input as we have only had a few entries from you guys.

Excellent camera up for grabs :)