1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

teacher training survey - camera prize

Discussion in 'Social sciences' started by worthersoriginal, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Hi guys,
    I am trying to collect some data about teacher training which I hope will be helpful in supporting third sector organisations to develop their free training offering for classroom teachers.
    I would be massively grateful if you would take 10 mins to fill out my survey on survey monkey. To make it worth your while I will be conducting a prize draw from those who fill it out. The prize is a very nice camera that you can use with your classes here:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Flip-Generation-minutes-recording-Stabilisation/dp/B004323HGA/ref=sr_1_16?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1314376379&sr=1-16
    To take the survey, click on the link below. It should take no more than 10 mins.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TeacherTrainingUK2011
    Thanks a lot for your help,
    Megan

2. A massive thank you to everyone who took part in our teacher training survey. We found out some really interesting things such as:
    • 65% of teachers surveyed use education publications to find out about teacher training, with the TES being far the most popular!
    • Only 33% of teachers have accessed online training. 57% of that training was provided by exam boards with only 3% coming from the third sector
    • A big 85% of teachers see a place for teaching about human rights in their school
    We are pleased to announce that the winning respondent, picked at random is Tom J. A Flip Ultra HD 3rd Generation Camera is on the way in the post! Congratulations!
    Thanks again everyone for taking part in the survey,
    The Education and Student Team at Amnesty International UK