1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teacher resource books

Discussion in 'Primary' started by anniesophie, Apr 18, 2012.

1. What's the best way to go about selling my numerous teacher resource books when I leave teaching this July - listed on primary forum, on marketplace, or on eBay? Thanks!

2. What's the best way to go about selling my numerous teacher resource books when I leave teaching this July - listed on primary forum, on marketplace, or on eBay? Thanks!

3. bit of everything!
    Post a new thread listing what you have available and see if anyone is interested - free!
    Post on marketplace and do the same thing - free!
    Put on ebay for auction (short periods of time only and you have to pay fees - not so free.
    Some books you can trade in with amazon, though you might not get the going rate for used books, and they pay you back in amazon gift cards not actual money back in your bank.
    If you list on student teachers or nqts you might find lots of interest from new teachers building up their collection of resources.
    JSY