1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teacher Planner

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by Bonnie23, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Bonnie23

Bonnie23 Occasional commenter

Hi,

I'm a bit of a stationery nerd. I'm after a new teacher planner but I'm sick of carrying multiple books around one for notes, one for planning, etc etc. I'm looking for somewhere that has everything.

Unlike other subjects I know how important it is to have an overall view of the week - especially for planning resources and materials.

Below is a link to a planner I really like. It has student information, notes between the months, a two page to a week view but I'm not willing to pay £42 for it! (£17 alone for shipping!)

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/386771906/2016-2017-teacher-planner-2016-2017?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=teacher planner 2016-2017&ref=sr_gallery_1

Does anyone have any sugggestions? I'm willing to look into custom planners as well. I do want something that has a two page to a week view as I hate the page per day planners I end up abandoning them.

Just for further information - I have a 6 lesson day.

Thanks in advance!

2. cosybear

cosybear New commenter

It should be fairly straightforward to design your own template in MS Publisher . Your local copy shop should then be able to print and bind it for you. Could help to increase your IT skills and maybe provide some income selling your books to other staff

SLouise91 likes this.
  3. Teaching_Tricks

Teaching_Tricks Occasional commenter

I use a standard notebook (A5.5.... Not quite A4 but bigger than A5) .... I design my own pages and stick things in where necessary.... I have a year calendar at the front, then a week by week lay out.
    I make my own stickers on my laser printer with a silhouette portrait - totally unique, totally personalised.
    The calendar is on TES resources as a free word doc download
    [​IMG]
    I do tabs for each month...
    [​IMG]
    Happy stickers to make me smile
    [​IMG]

SLouise91 likes this.
  4. slingshotsally

slingshotsally Star commenter

This company seems to have a range of academic planners, very reasonably priced too.. from £6.99, not sure about postage.
    http://teacherplannercompany.co.uk/collections/all-polar-teacher-planners

5. slingshotsally

slingshotsally Star commenter

6. Katemac24

Katemac24 New commenter

Hi I have used this one this year and it has worked well image.jpg