1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teacher from Slovakia

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Zuza13, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Hello John,
    I am Zuzana , would like to get some information about getting a qualification in teaching German language in the UK. Please note I have earned a degree in German Language and Literature at the
    Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra in Slovakia. I have worked as a German language teacher at a secondary school from 2008 till 2010 and as a tutor in Slovakia. Now I am looking forward to increase my skill
    and start my teaching career in the UK. Would you please inform me about the requirements to do so? Is there any chance to start my career as an assistant teacher without any experience in UK.

Thank you

Kind regards,

Zuzana

2. Hello John,
    I am Zuzana , would like to get some information about getting a qualification in teaching German language in the UK. Please note I have earned a degree in German Language and Literature at the
    Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra in Slovakia. I have worked as a German language teacher at a secondary school from 2008 till 2010 and as a tutor in Slovakia. Now I am looking forward to increase my skill
    and start my teaching career in the UK. Would you please inform me about the requirements to do so? Is there any chance to start my career as an assistant teacher without any experience in UK.

Thank you

Kind regards,

Zuzana