1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teacher-friendly APP sheets

Discussion in 'Primary' started by giraffe77, Feb 5, 2011.

1. I know it's a bit of an oxymoron, but I was wondering if anyone had any 'nicer' APP sheets (or know where I can hold of some). I hate the ones designed by the National Strategies - they are so boring and uninspiring, and I can't find any Word versions, so I can sort them out.
    I'd be looking for English (Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing), Mathematics (U&A, Number, Shape and Handling Data) and Science, if possible - and I'd love to be able to get them from P7-8 all the way up to Level 5.
    Thanks for any pointers! :)
    ps I know that APP may well be on its way out, but schools will still have to do something similar with the levels, to keep track of them.

2. I know it's a bit of an oxymoron, but I was wondering if anyone had any 'nicer' APP sheets (or know where I can hold of some). I hate the ones designed by the National Strategies - they are so boring and uninspiring, and I can't find any Word versions, so I can sort them out.
    I'd be looking for English (Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing), Mathematics (U&A, Number, Shape and Handling Data) and Science, if possible - and I'd love to be able to get them from P7-8 all the way up to Level 5.
    Thanks for any pointers! :)
    ps I know that APP may well be on its way out, but schools will still have to do something similar with the levels, to keep track of them.

3. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

4. Thanks for these - don't suppose the whole set (including speaking and listening, p-scales and level 1) are to be found anywhere.
    With regard to them being an issue - I just hate the fact that the text is too small, you can't change the font, or use them in anyway other than annotating/highlighting when printed - I'd like to make them a bit easier on the eye, and more useful to me and my staff