1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TDA Allocation of places

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by Possible_Teacher, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Hey All,

As much as you can believe anything written on the internet, someone on The Student Room forum has written that they contacted TDA who have informed them that they'll hopefully be sending providers their allocations start of next week. Fingers crossed!

2. Hey All,

As much as you can believe anything written on the internet, someone on The Student Room forum has written that they contacted TDA who have informed them that they'll hopefully be sending providers their allocations start of next week. Fingers crossed!

3. Thank you! Gosh I go on TSR sometimes and there are some people on there that aren't very nice at all. I stay clear now its much nicer here (minus the Cover Supervisor board!)

4. Yes, I just lurk there. To be honest this is the only place on the internet I ever post and even here it's infrequently but think this prospective student bit it is the only non bitching internet forum I've ever posted/lurked on. It's very supportive, maybe I should venture on to other sections of TES! Gosh I've gone off point....

5. Hey guys,

I had my Goldsmiths interview yesterday. They said that they were told that they would be getting their place allocation in December however they didn't seem convinced. They said they were told the same thing last year when they didn't recieve their allocation 'til February! Sorry to chuck a spanner in the works but it seems that although December is when it's supposed to happen, the actual date is anyone's guess.

6. Aye, thanks for the extra info, guess we'll just have to keep waiting it out! How did your interview go? Hope it went well.