1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Tax Paid In China

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by spanboy, Jun 13, 2019.

  1. spanboy

    spanboy Occasional commenter

    Anyone know if it's possible to get a print out of tax paid on salary in China from the BANK (in my case the BoC)? It has to be from the bank, no other source.
  2. february31st

    february31st Established commenter

    The local Tax Bureau is where you need to go to get your tax payment records, BoC can only give you bank statements of money paid in and out. Your school should be able to give you details of the one you need, don't forget your passport, residency card, temp residency, contract and inside leg measurement.

    If you have had multiple passports you will need to bring your old ones with you if you want a complete record of your tax payments.
  3. spanboy

    spanboy Occasional commenter

    @february31st - sent you a conversation
  4. amysdad

    amysdad Established commenter

    BoC will also only give you statements etc. in Chinese - if you need it for something official at home then you might need to get it translated. I have the details of a certified translator who will do it by WeChat if you need it!
  5. spanboy

    spanboy Occasional commenter

    @amysdad - sent you a conversation. Thanks.

Share This Page