1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Talk like Donald Trump thread

Discussion in 'Personal' started by thekillers1, Oct 15, 2016.

1. thekillers1

thekillers1 Lead commenter

Rules: People speak like Donald Trump as he did in the presidential candidate debate against Clinton. E.g. ...

Ofsted has many things to say which is really bad. Okay?

2. dunnocks

dunnocks Star commenter

cut of that person's internet so they can't contradict me

rachelpaula008 and install like this.
  3. thekillers1

This thread is really bad. Isis is really bad. Okay?

rachelpaula008 and install like this.
  4. nomad

nomad Star commenter

:confused:

thekillers likes this.
  5. thekillers1

Thank you :D

6. sabrinakat

sabrinakat Star commenter

It is the most super, excellent thread ever in the history of threads in this country ever, ok, folks (sniffle, sniffle).....

install and thekillers like this.
  7. burajda

burajda Star commenter

I want you to be very happy, ok. Hilary, do that dirty dancing song with me

rachelpaula008 and thekillers like this.
  8. secretsiren

secretsiren Star commenter

The most important thing is to have a plan, okay? A plan that we can follow through. I don't know what that plan is but it's important we follow it through, okay? I don't know...I don't know about the plan but I know I have one. Crooked Hillary says my hands are too small and that's why I don't have a plan. My hands are, like, totally normal size. I only wear women's gloves so they don't get freaked out when they look down and see me grabbing their p**sies.

9. cuteinpuce

cuteinpuce Star commenter

OK. Everyone on this thread needs to be drug-tested before you contribute. You all seem suspiciously pumped up to me...

10. florian gassmann

florian gassmann Star commenter

I'm only appearing in this thread for the sake of my supporters. Don't you try and smear them - my supporters are watching. They'll stick with me even if I shoots the lot of you. Watch the fingers, keep looking at the fingers, not around the fingers, look into the fingers -

upload_2016-10-16_9-59-34.png

11. Orkrider2

Orkrider2 Star commenter

So, I have to talk about this thread. I didn't want ... I didn't want to talk about it, but they said... they said I have to so I'll talk, Okay? You people know me... you know me a long time and you know I'm not ... the thread on TES ... it's all lies people, okay? All lies, and I know you know, because you're good people, and you know. I've been a good and this thread on TES is just a lie... A lie started by Crooked Hillary. She's been backed ... illegally backed ... they tell me that she, you know, she has taken, you know what I'm saying... you know what I'm saying. These are the people that want to do you harm. Good, hardworking Americans like you. You know. They tell me... they're very dangerous and... the media are dangerous... and you know they'll do you harm and they'll tell you lies and they'll try to convince you to corruptly ... support Crooked Hillary... because they hate America, and they hate you...so you have to believe me... we will defeat them. And it's funny... it's funny because I said ... I said you know, you know that I've said it all along and they try to smear me with their ... propaganda and lies. Where are the emails? Where are they? Who knows? I don't even know this thread... never seen it before and when you look ... I know you people will look ... and you'll be... I don't think so.... I don't think so. This thread... ridiculous. I don't even know it... never seen it before... It's crooked Hillary lying again like she only knows how... Benghazi. I'll tell you people, I'll tell you... I have a witness ... very good man, reputable, and he says... you know he says that he saw me never touch the thread even though you know, the thread was , you know, was doing the thing that ... and Hillary, she is weak and ... I'd like to know what was in her blood stream... you know what I mean... what's in her blood stream people... because, she stood in front of me and .. I wasn't impressed, I wasn't impressed... but she is weak and she wasn't... so you wonder, it makes you wonder, what's she on... I mean... maybe... maybe the Russians can... I don't know. So keep listening to the truth... we can defeat... they say... I know you know because I know and you know I know, and we'll defeat them and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

12. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

This whole thread is a conspiracy by the establishment (which doesn't include billionaires like me) and the media (which doesn't include the producers of The Apprentice) to undermine the will of the American people to make me President (which doesn't include all those American people who don't want me to be President). The allegations of sexual misconduct have been fabricated by women whom I cornered alone to ensure there's be no witnesses, so everything they say is lies and part of the conspiracy.

I am talking now to the real American people - the rednecks, the racists, the KKK veterans, the gun lovers of the NRA, the anti communists who conveniently ignore how much Putin approves of me, the regular hard working Bud swilling guys who drive around in pickup trucks with Confederate flag licence plates terrorising minorities on lonely rural roads at night. I am talking to all those true Americans who want the nineteen fifties, sorry, their country, back again just like my buddy Norman Farge in England. I am talking to the simple-minded, the old and vague, the Americans who travel abroad in large loud overbearing tour group and clearly understand very little when they get there, the ageing Americans who dress in beige slacks and let Italian street vendors rip them off at every opportunity because they can't be bothered to speak anything but English. I am talking to the Americans who have little grasp of their own history let alone anyone else's who want to make our country what they think it was once but never actually was - Let's MAKE DISNEYLAND GREAT AGAIN!

13. thekillers1

Excellent :p

14. peakster

peakster Star commenter

I don't speak *****

15. Orkrider2

Orkrider2 Star commenter

Well, I mean, that's what you say... But that's not, what they tell me is... so we'll see and let it speak for itself.

kibosh and magic surf bus like this.
  16. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

I think @Orkrider2 is cheating. I think Orkrider2 actually is Donald Trump. The resemblance is uncanny.

kibosh, sabrinakat and thekillers like this.
  17. Orkrider2

Orkrider2 Star commenter

Who is this? Get him outta here. In the good old days... They would, they would have taken him out in a stretcher.

kibosh, thekillers and magic surf bus like this.
  18. install

install Star commenter

'I blame the Clintons and I am gonna build a wall to 'em all out.'

thekillers and ldnsenco like this.
  19. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Make TES great again.

sabrinakat likes this.
  20. dunnocks

dunnocks Star commenter

I think you are all taking ofsted enhancing drugs. You must be. You all seem to be getting children to learn. Must be the drugs you are taking. i know, cos you seem so tired at the end of the day

rachelpaula008 and thekillers like this.