1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Taking over an Italian club

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by BradPACK, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Let my introduce my situation. I joined a Italian club to improve my Italian (As I really want to move and live in Italy in the near future), however, the teacher had to leave unexpectedly, and loads of newcomers (either really young or the elderly) are joining up. The Italian teacher is going to come back, but in the mean time has left it in my charge. I am the last "original" person left when I joined up.

I only understand basic Italian and can only teach them so far.

Does anyone know any really good FREE Italian language websites?

All the ones I go onto make you pay after the trail.

2. Let my introduce my situation. I joined a Italian club to improve my Italian (As I really want to move and live in Italy in the near future), however, the teacher had to leave unexpectedly, and loads of newcomers (either really young or the elderly) are joining up. The Italian teacher is going to come back, but in the mean time has left it in my charge. I am the last "original" person left when I joined up.

I only understand basic Italian and can only teach them so far.

Does anyone know any really good FREE Italian language websites?

All the ones I go onto make you pay after the trail.

3. lucyrose50

lucyrose50 Occasional commenter

Try these ones:
    http://www.eduweb.vic.gov.au/languagesonline/
    http://www.languagesonline.org.uk/
    Good luck!

4. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

I used the bbc languages website a lot when teaching Italian ab initio to adult learners, some really good resources there.
    If you are struggling with grammar I've uploaded a grammar booklet here. I designed it for pupils who had to do a GCSE in two years and were struggling to remember all the verb tenses.