1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Tag rugby book

Discussion in 'Primary' started by gorgeous51, Nov 23, 2007.

1. I promised to get someone the details of a good tag rugby book I had at school and now cannot find the post. I am really sorry, but if you read this and still want the details, I have the book at home now.

2. I promised to get someone the details of a good tag rugby book I had at school and now cannot find the post. I am really sorry, but if you read this and still want the details, I have the book at home now.

3. Stiltskin

Stiltskin Occasional commenter

Anyone else interested in Tag rugby may also like to consider Touch Rugby. It's suited for mixed teams and has even less contact than Tag, plus promotes fair play and honesty.

The RFU have produced a booklet:
    http://www.rfu.com/pdfs/community/touchrugbybooklet.pdf

But if anyone wants more information (whether to play in school or to play socially) then leave a contact email address.

4. Hi Stiltskin,

I have tried opening th link you have pasted but there is nothing there.....
    Is it possible that you have a copy and some good tag rugby activities that you can email me?

Many Thanks.

tor_pursehouse@hotmail.co.uk