1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Tackling your first term woes - get your questions answered 13 December

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by gailrobinson, Dec 9, 2011.

1. TES teacher training and NQT expert James Williams will be live on the TES New Teachers website on Tuesday December 13 between 5pm and 6:30pm to answer all your questions about dealing with first term woes and getting ready for the new year.

At some point during the first term many trainee teachers 'hit the wall'. But James will be here to offer words of reassurance and support and to help anybody who feels teaching is all getting a bit 'too much' for them.

Why not get your questions in early to make sure your question goes to the top of the list.
    Watch the live webchat on December 13 5-6.30pm

2. I'm looking forward to the webchat, you may think your question is silly, but I bet there are many others out there who have a similar question, so get your quyestions in and I'll do my best to help with some succinct advice.
    James