1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Tablet Friendly Game on Speech Marks

Discussion in 'Primary' started by LindyHop, Jun 14, 2018.

1. LindyHop

LindyHop New commenter

Hi Folks,

I'm on the hunt for a tablet friendly game on speech marks for a lower ability 7 year old (year 3), a KS1 (say Year 2) activity would be ideal but I can't seem to find one.

The one resource I found on here seemed at first to be an interactive game though when I loaded it it was a ppt and not really suitable. I'm looking more for something with immediate reward (maybe a voice saying well done! etc).

My school subscribes to education city but the nearest suitable activity on there in the way of a true game is actually for Year 4, and pupil is a struggling Y3 who I need to bring up to speed.

Ideally i'm looking for a free resource, but I'm sure the SEN budget would consider if it wasn't free.

Many thanks in advance

2. Littlesherbetlemon

Littlesherbetlemon Occasional commenter

Have you ever looked at Boom Learning? The activities can be used on any device i.e tables and phones and it is self checking. It isn't very expensive and you can then make your own activities too which the children can access and you'll get a read out of how well they answered. It is worth having a look. There are many free resources as well as paid.

3. LindyHop

LindyHop New commenter

ooh, I'll have a look, thank you so much!
    ;)