1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Tables

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by greenmacca70, Jul 11, 2011.

1. I have been told that we can have new tables in my class (yippee)
    I have one table that is genarally used for craft work, one that is usually the writing table and a third that we use for group work.
    I would like the tables to be practical, but to look fun as well- I would love them to be different colours.
    What have you got in your class and where did you order them from?

2. I have been told that we can have new tables in my class (yippee)
    I have one table that is genarally used for craft work, one that is usually the writing table and a third that we use for group work.
    I would like the tables to be practical, but to look fun as well- I would love them to be different colours.
    What have you got in your class and where did you order them from?

3. See these
    http://www.communityplaythings.co.uk/products/tables/multitables/index.html They are fab!!
    I detest bright colours - speaking personally - natural materials and wood or washable wood effect is always my choice where possible. I love the fact that the tables are adjustable in height and that 3 trapezoidal can be fitted together to create a triangular surface....how cool is that![​IMG]

4. we have adjustable height horseshoe tables in each of our reception and year 1 classes and we love them- they are great for group work and our kids love sitting in the middle pretending to be the teacher during CIL time. We got ours from County Supplies and think they were about £180 each- but well worth it in my opinion. Hope that helps