1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TA INTERVIEW/LESSON PLAN FOR YEAR 2 and 3

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by WHISKYTHECAT, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Have an int this wednesday and have to plan a year two and three lesson plan of 20 mins, wanted something fun for the children and makes me look in control when really I'm scared as hate being watched...by adults. was thinking of reading elmer and talking about feelings or perhaps reading about plant life,the cycle etc and then getting the children to plant some seeds in steps!...any ideas helpfull

2. Have an int this wednesday and have to plan a year two and three lesson plan of 20 mins, wanted something fun for the children and makes me look in control when really I'm scared as hate being watched...by adults. was thinking of reading elmer and talking about feelings or perhaps reading about plant life,the cycle etc and then getting the children to plant some seeds in steps!...any ideas helpfull

3. spiderwomen

spiderwomen New commenter

Maybe you could ask the children to edit your post, by inserting capital letters and full stops correctly, and identifying grammatical errors. It's shocking to think this is the quality of a teacher substitute in class! Just in case you're struggling with understanding what I mean- I'm talking about TA's taking classes instead of management using qualified supply teachers.