1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

symptoms

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by antoniou, Feb 14, 2011.

1. I think the dream is just wishful thinking more than anything else. Is it silly that I keep looking at the app on my phone with my bbt chart on? Was a bit worried yesterday when temp dipped by .1 degrees, but today it went up by .2 degrees and is my highest post ov temp this cycle. One more week to go.

2. Here's something very odd, I've noticed this evening that I'm getting an ulcer just inside my lower lip. The odd thing is that I never get ulcers. I know nosebleeds can be a sign, any thoughts on ulcers? Off to Google it!!!!

3. Hiya! I hope and pray its your month. Every woman is different remember but I'd say too early to tell anything AF and pregnancy symptoms are just too damned similar. Most women get sore boobs around AF time as hormones are changing. When I fell I had no symptoms at all, nothing for first 12 weeks, only felt sick a couple of times in morning but never actually sick.
    Only real sign is missed AF and even that's not a guarantee, sometimes we are just late. Try not to get your hopes up too much as the arival of AF is just so much more difficult to deal with.
    Anyways REALLY hope it's your month.
    Fingers crossed for you hun! X

4. Thank you.
    My temp dropped by .2 degrees today, but am hoping it's an implantation dip. CD25, 6DPO.