1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SuttonHigh site

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by catmother, Aug 4, 2011.

1. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

Brightonearly,
    I there something wrong with the site from your school? I don't see to be able to get into it this morning.
    thanks

2. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

don't seem,not see!

3. I couldn't get on to it last week.

4. It is working again now :0)

5. BTW I can' t recommend this site highly enough http://www.suttonhighmfl.110mb.com/

6. BrightonEarly

BrightonEarly Occasional commenter

Sorry about that everyone. As I use a free webhost, I'm not in control of when the servers are down. 110mb are in general very reliable I have found.
    To check if the server is down if you encounter future problems, click on this link and scroll down to see the status of server 16:
    http://110mb.grd.net.pl/server-monitor/

7. BrightonEarly

Thanks dominic_mcg - I've just seen your message as I posted my general reply.

8. BrightonEarly

By the way, we all seem to be animal lovers going by our profile pictures. I wonder if that's the case with lots of language teachers or perhaps with teachers per se?

9. Cestrian

Cestrian New commenter

Seems to be ok now - maybe maintenance? Our school servers are out of action for a bit while they transfer to a new one.

10. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

Sorry about red alert! It's working now. Thank you.

11. BrightonEarly

No worries [​IMG]

12. Incommunicado

Incommunicado Occasional commenter

Can I point out... the Russian for Thursday is mis-spelt on your site.

13. BrightonEarly

Thanks Incommunicado - both activities corrected now. Please let me know if you find any other errors, as my Russian is basic. Your help in checking the other activities would be much appreciated.
    The same goes for anyone who spots errors in any of the language activities.