1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Suspended for upsetting SMT - How do I get a new Job

Discussion in 'Behaviour' started by Suspended, Mar 7, 2006.

1. SundaeTrifle

SundaeTrifle Occasional commenter

Very pleased for you. Great that your difficult experiences motivated you to produce something very positive out of this. But, obviously, it is shameful that you had to go through the abuse and lack of support in the first place.

2. tgom

tgom New commenter

I slightly understand what many people on here have gone through with their maltreatment from the SLT. I've just had a disciplinary hearing where I was given my first First Written Warning. Whilst covering for a teacher, a few boys would swing on their chairs - warnings didn't have any effect. I decided to try removing their chairs for a couple of minutes. It was working. However the Headteacher found out and told me that what I did breached the school's Code of Conduct (as I hadn't treated the pupils with dignity) and started disciplinary proceedings.