1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Survey on Controlled Assessment in Design and Technology

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by vcollier, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Hi all, I am currently undertaking my MA and for my research project and looking at how controlled assessment has impacted on the teaching and learning of Design and Technology.

I would be forever grateful if you could spend some time completing this questionnaire. No schools or names will be asked for or identified

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NC3Z5ZJ

If you could also pass the link on to any fellow D&T teachers it would be much appreciated

Vicki

2. Thank you, the numbers are slowly creeping up.
    To the person who asked who I was and why I was doing the survey. I am an Assistant Curriculum Leader for Design and Technology and am undertaking an MA in Design and Technology Education. This survey is going to form part of my main research project and the reason I chose this topic is because I have a whole school responsibilty as Controlled Assessment Co ordinator and have an interest in this area. Following initial discussions with fellow teachers on the course about the topic it was also clearly an area that all had opinions on and had potential to be an interesting project.
    Hope this answers your question