1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Support website for primary supply teachers now online.

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by acestrongbow, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Hi folks,
    I have set up a support site aimed specifically at primary supply teachers. It covers lots of topics from marketing yourself, to conduct and behaviour control. It is very new at the moment, and I would love some feedback from your good-selves as to what works and what doesn't. Please take a look and let me know, either on the comments section of the specific pages, or on this forum.

-- www.beasupplyteacher.co.uk ---

I haven't been able to find any other site of this kind anywhere - at least not one that is affiliated to a specific agency - which is why I felt it was high time that one was made available.

2. Hi folks,
    I have set up a support site aimed specifically at primary supply teachers. It covers lots of topics from marketing yourself, to conduct and behaviour control. It is very new at the moment, and I would love some feedback from your good-selves as to what works and what doesn't. Please take a look and let me know, either on the comments section of the specific pages, or on this forum.

-- www.beasupplyteacher.co.uk ---

I haven't been able to find any other site of this kind anywhere - at least not one that is affiliated to a specific agency - which is why I felt it was high time that one was made available.

3. Doesn't this site do all that?

4. Just had a quick look at the site. I have done supply for 9 years and even though I have lots of experience I think I will find this site useful. It is user friendly, and has been constructed by someone who obviously undersands the nature of supply work. Reminded me of having a friend who has had same experiences and suggests ways to solve problems. They are my initial thoughts.

5. Yes, I've just looked at it and it is a comprehensive ideas site. I think this iste is better for an exchange of views but his site is better for how to cope with supply. Just sort out the spelling mistakes.