1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Support for learning worker Vs additional support needs assistant

Discussion in 'Scotland - Primary' started by daskala1, Nov 24, 2019.

  1. daskala1

    daskala1 New commenter

    Hello there ,

    I am trying to find out if each council ,here in Scotland has another title for the position of SEN teaching assistant.For example is the Support for learning worker the same as the Additional support needs worker ?I am trying to understand if really there is a difference.Can someone please explain because I think that the second title has to do with severe ,complex needs.
    Thank you in advance.

Share This Page