1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Supply Teaching in London

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by jw159, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I am an NQT and have signed up to a few supply agencies in London. I was just wondering how many agencies should i be signing up for? Is it best to just stick with one? Or to apply for a few? I am just worried i wont get much work. Also any tips for those first few days? I have got lots of stickers and a few good books but im getting nervous!!
    Thanks

2. Hi,
    I am an NQT and have signed up to a few supply agencies in London. I was just wondering how many agencies should i be signing up for? Is it best to just stick with one? Or to apply for a few? I am just worried i wont get much work. Also any tips for those first few days? I have got lots of stickers and a few good books but im getting nervous!!
    Thanks

3. Over the last year and a half, I signed up with two dozen of them, with the result of just over one weeks work, and that is for maths and science.

4. work with several agencies. do not expect work anytime soon. you might be able to scrape in a few days from october onwards. good luck.