1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Supply Teaching in Hull

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by Apfelsaft_82, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Hi,

Further to this message does anyone know when the work in Hull generally starts to come in?
    And can anyone recommend any more agencies, apart from Leap/Principal Resourcing?
    Thank you so much!

2. emmadrg

emmadrg New commenter

Principal Resourcing are great - they used to get me loads of work in the Hull/East Riding area.

3. Haven't had good experiences with them so far... Keeping fingers crossed though, they seem pretty unreliable at the moment.

4. Considering the number of schools that have closed in Hull recently, there must be a lot of unemployed teachers. Premierclass are friendly even though they don't have a lot of work at the moment.

5. Principal do have the work although they kicked me off their books when they figured out that I'd not completed my NQT year. (I'm still within my extension time).
    I've heard good things about Leap.
    There's also East Yorkshire supply service. (Local Authority). East Riding schools are much higher up the tables than Hull schools if you pay attention to these things.
    PM me if you need any more info! [​IMG]