1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

supply in leeds and wyorks

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by crusell, Feb 4, 2011.

1. crusell

crusell New commenter

Just wondering how people were finding supply in leeds and wyorks. Is there any work and what are the
    best agencies?

2. crusell

crusell New commenter

Just wondering how people were finding supply in leeds and wyorks. Is there any work and what are the
    best agencies?

3. I'm struggling to be honest, if you have a choice I'd stay off supply at the moment, though if you have a car you should be able to make it work.
    Randstad have been good to me, but I'm looking elsewhere, as they simply don't have many schools in Leeds, more in other areas of Yorkshire. I don't reccommend Academic Appointments, they've only ever offered me CS work.

4. stunica

stunica New commenter

There is a lot of work for certain subjects around Leeds and Bradford.

5. crusell

crusell New commenter

Thanks for you replies, I signed up with capita, protocol, randstad, principal resourcing, principal teachers, accademic appointments and I've had nothing, just wanted to fill two days a week, my agent at capita was telling me that they were really struggling.