1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Supply Coventry/leamington spa area

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by Nicola120785, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,
    Hoping that someone will be able to help me or give me some advice. I'm a teacher from sunderland and I'm moving to Coventry/leamington spa area not entirely sure exactly where, in next 5 weeks for my fiancé's job. Which are the best agencies there and how is the work situation? I'm really hoping for something more long term but gave no idea where to start.

Anyone work around there? Who can offer me some much needed advice and info?
    Thanks
    Nicola x

2. Hi everyone,
    Hoping that someone will be able to help me or give me some advice. I'm a teacher from sunderland and I'm moving to Coventry/leamington spa area not entirely sure exactly where, in next 5 weeks for my fiancé's job. Which are the best agencies there and how is the work situation? I'm really hoping for something more long term but gave no idea where to start.

Anyone work around there? Who can offer me some much needed advice and info?
    Thanks
    Nicola x

3. Dragonlady30

Dragonlady30 Star commenter

The two big agencies are Hays and Justteachers. I have bee told that as school bugets have been cut, it's now more cost effective to employ supply than cover supervisors but we'll see.

4. I have sent you a message.