1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Supply agencies

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by emily88, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Can anyone recommend some supply agencies to send my CV to in the Warrington/Cheshire area?? not really sure how many I should apply to if anyone could advise me on that too??

Thank you in advance

2. hammie

hammie Lead commenter

talk to teachers already working on supply in any schools that you are in already. I found that one good agency is far better then two or three bad ones, and you may well get charged for a separate clearnce form by each agency!

3. thank you for your advice! dare I ask what a clearance form is though?? i am a PGCE student at the moment and any time that my school has needed a supply teacher either the other student or myself have been asked to step in so will see if I hear anything on here or other students

4. Ask the office staff which agency they use when they do get supply in.

5. Thank you trev1988 I have an interview with thiem this week already so I might just stay with them (hopefully)! can I ask how you went down the route of supplying with the council? just looked into that for Cheshire W and Cester C too but cant seem to work out where to start!!

Many Thanks!

6. I do some supply work in Warrington and Cheshire with The Education Network. I'm based in Liverpool and only registered with 2 agencies.