1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

supply agencies

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by saf_nqt, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Hi guys,
    It's coming up tp september and I'm not sure what I will be doing as my head teacher wants be to job share with the assistant head (who is basically seeing me as the class teacher and him as the cover teacher!!!!! Does this sound like job share to you???).
    Anyway, as I am working part-time at the moment i was thinking about joining some supply agencies and see how that feels as my last result might be to do supply in september.
    The problem i have is that i have two children who are looked after by the childminder (one goes to school so she just does pick ups) and I was thinking that my money with tax taken isn't going to leave me with much.
    So what are the best supply agencies in london (east london redbridge, newham) which offer the best rates of pay and from your experience have given a lot of work???
    Thanks for reading. :)

2. Hiya,
    I know it's not London, but Hays has connections to most of the schools in Kent and I would think that they would have good connections in London too. The staff are lovely and very helpful.
    I hope that helps.
    S

3. Thanks, what are the rates of pay like?