1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Supply Agencies in Nottingham

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by fredagadd, Jul 8, 2020.

1. fredagadd

fredagadd New commenter

I am returning to work after a 5 year break due to a serious accident. I’ve spent many years as a supply/PPA teacher, fortunately for me in the same school.

I’ve never worked for an agency so I would be grateful if anyone could recommend (in a private message) some supply agencies in Notts and those to avoid.

2. Googler

Googler New commenter

I am going to give supply a go too as I have left a toxic city academy environment in Leicester. Lots of advice about supply, but which agencies should we avoid?

3. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

@Googler TES do not allow agencies to be named, identified or discussed on the forums. But if anyone wants to reply they can PM you a private message (a 'Conversation').

MathMan1 and Googler like this.
  4. MathMan1

MathMan1 New commenter

Perhaps there should be a 'pinned post' where people who would like to have a 'conversation' could link-up. Then, if off-TES people were to discuss 'things' that'd be ok, well, sort of.

Just saying.

5. steviepal

steviepal Occasional commenter

I'm not allowed to say vision for education. So I won't.