1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Supply agencies in Derbyshire

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by MisterFlibble, May 26, 2011.

1. Depends WHERE in Derbyshire - the county's in this funny limbo where it falls on the edges of several agencies - I know some take Alfreton and up into Sheffield offices, or put the south of the county into Leicester office, or it all falls into the Nottingham office since not that many agencies are actually Derby(shire) based directly. One agency I worked for had their Derbyshire work based out of Nottingham, then Sheffield, then Nottingham - I never knew if I was coming or going!

2. I would highly recommend Monarch Education they are based in Nottingham but cover the whole of Derbyshire. Feed back i have had from a couple of teachers is that they have quite a bit of the maket share in this area.

Good luck !

3. Has anyone heard of Derbyshire Education Supply? A friend of the family have told me they are really good but they have only done Primary Teaching.
    Got an interview at last for a permanent job so fingers crossed I won't need it!