1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Superhero topic

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by livenkickin, Apr 6, 2011.

1. My Reception class are very excited about starting a new topic of Superheroes after Easter. We have talked about the things they would like to do and have got lots of activites planned. However I am coming a little unstuck with a few areas!

Does anyone have any Superhero songs? or ideas? we will already be looking at Theme tunes and making our own 'theme tunes' for out own superheroes but would like to learn some songs- thinking that i have a class assembly towards the beginning of our topic!

Any PE activites that anyone can think of would be great, have already got a rescue mission obstacle course idea in my head, though not quite sure what this will entail!!

They have also decided they would like our role play area to be turned into Ben Ten's Den! Any ideas?

Any help really appreciated!

Thanks

2. Brilliant my class are doing the same topic and are so excited. There is a superhero song if you search through the forum, would be good for assembly. Best of luck with the topic :)