1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

superhero topic ideas please

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by pipper_ray, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Hi if anyone has any ideas of books and resources for a superhero topic. anything will help new topic.
    Thank you
    Pipper

2. Hello,
    We have just done this and it worked sooo well!
    We used a book called traction man, we has action men dolls as traction man and his evil rival mr freeze in the classroom which we moved every night and told the children they came to life when know one is around and have adventures. We had Traction Man send the children a message asking for help and they needed to become superheros. It was fab, at the end we had a superhero parade and parents came in to watch and listen to songs.
    We then moved it on to parents being superheroes and used my mum and dad make me laugh.
    Have fun with it :)

3. comenius

comenius New commenter

4. Hi do you have any planning for Traction Man? I am a trainee tecaher and i'm just about to start this as a half term topic. Thanks.
    My e-mail is debs@newmarkelectrical.co.uk

5. Great books are Daisthe superhero and peril of planet pea by Nick Sharatt, Superhero ABC by Bob Mcleod,Elliot Jones midnight superheo and Charlies superhero underpants. Loads of scope in all these books.

6. Meant to say Daisy the superhero