1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Superhero planning help

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by mancminx, Mar 8, 2009.

1. mancminx

mancminx New commenter

Hello,
    I would like to do a topic on superheros for my FSU. lots of the boys go on about Spiderman and Ben 10 etc. However, its not a subject a personally know much about. I have done a search in resources to see if anyone has uploaded any planning that they have done but didn't find any.
    So, i'm basically asking if anyone has got a copy of 'superhero' planning they would be kind enough to share. I did look in Waterstones for encouragement but didnt find anything there.
    Thank you,
    sam
    samanthahornby@hotmail.com

2. mancminx

mancminx New commenter

Hello,
    I would like to do a topic on superheros for my FSU. lots of the boys go on about Spiderman and Ben 10 etc. However, its not a subject a personally know much about. I have done a search in resources to see if anyone has uploaded any planning that they have done but didn't find any.
    So, i'm basically asking if anyone has got a copy of 'superhero' planning they would be kind enough to share. I did look in Waterstones for encouragement but didnt find anything there.
    Thank you,
    sam
    samanthahornby@hotmail.com

3. Start by getting some comics, we laminated ours and children hole punched and treasury tagged them 4 pages each because they were very popular.
    Read together as a starting point and let the children plan what they want to do, ours made omnitrix's Ben 10's transformer thingy.
    Lots of discussion on monsters which some chose to paint.
    Material, boxes, pipes, camoflauge net which the children made a den with and traps for monsters. They wrote signs and notes for monsters.
    Material for capes, eye masks etc Lots of imaginary play.
    Hope this helps as a starting point.

4. I have emailed you a couple of resources i have but no planning i'm afraid

5. mancminx

mancminx New commenter

Thank you for your replies and the resources.
    Much appreciated.
    sam

6. mancminx

mancminx New commenter

^
    anyone else?
    thanks

7. This is exactly what i'm looking to develop in my nursery; if anyone has any useful resources that they wouldn't mind sharing, then please let me know or forward them to

jgrahamstbedes@yahoo.com
    Many thanks,
    Jo

8. hiya would it be possible for you to send me the resources too please... i am just sorting out a mtp for superheros thanks!! xx

9. k_e

k_e

10. Hello Danousia,

I have been searching for Superhero resources and came across your blog that was posted in March. I was wondering whether it would be possible if you could kindly email me the resources you have shared with others. I would be very grateful.
    Kind regards
    Victoria Halpin
    halpinv@yahoo.co.uk

11. Hi Danousia,

Please could you email the superhero resources that you have sent to others? I would be very grateful!

Jodie

jodie.lambert@ntlworld.com

12. choralsongster

choralsongster New commenter

13. Hi
    My reception class seem be into ben 10, transformers. I thought we would have super hero theme. Im little stuck for ideas. Please can you send any resources or ideas. Anything would help.
    Thnaks
    Bindya
    bindya_mistry@hotmail.com